Humble Christian School is a non-profit Christian school organization representing Jesus Christ within the community. Personnel must demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and to the Bible as God’s inerrant Word. All personnel must be active members of a local Christian church and maintain a lifestyle based on biblical principles. Humble Christian School does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, ethnic background or national origin.
Open Positions for the 2018-19 school year:
- Elementary Art Teacher (Part-Time)
- High School Math and Science Teacher
- Guidance Counselor
- Grant Writer
- Cheer Coach (Part Time)
- Complete the Initial Teacher Application if applying for a teaching position and return it to our school office. Click here for application.
- Complete the Substitute Teacher/Non-Instructional Staff Application if applying for a non-teaching position and return it to our school office. Click here for application.
- Submit a resume to the school office.
- Once we have received your completed application and resume we will determine
if an interview is necessary and contact you to schedule the interview.
- For more information please feel free to contact us.