Humble Christian School is a non-profit Christian school organization representing Jesus Christ within the community. Personnel must demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and to the Bible as God’s inerrant Word. All personnel must be active members of a local Christian church and maintain a lifestyle based on biblical principles. Humble Christian School does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, ethnic background or national origin.
We are now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Teachers – all levels
- Substitute Teachers
- Complete the Initial Teacher Application if applying for a teaching position and return it to our school office. Click here for application.
- Complete the Substitute Teacher/Non-Instructional Staff Application if applying for a non-teaching position and return it to our school office. Click here for application.
- Submit a resume to the school office.
- Once we have received your completed application and resume we will determine
if an interview is necessary and contact you to schedule the interview.
- For more information please feel free to contact us.